Mounting a pump series Lowara e-HM (with lower power market) and installing a variable speed Archimede ensures a fast return of investment, with savings 43% compared to other systems such as pressurization traditional pressure switch or electronic pressure control.
The variable speed motor speed changes depending on the flow demand of the installation, always providing a constant predetermined pressure. In addition to reducing power consumption, eliminates water hammer and mechanical wear.
The reading of the pressure signal is made by a pressure transducer 4 - 20mA.
Detail of included accessories
- Pump horizontal surface e-HM...P: Lowara WRAS certified for use with potable water. IE3 efficiency for all three phase motors from 0.75KW. Difusosrs, shaft and casing in stainless steel AISI 304. Impellers of special techno polymer that can work with water up to 90ºC.
- ARCHIMEDE variable speed with pressure transducer 4 - 20mA and protection against operation without water.
- Low maintenance hydropneumatic accumulator 20 liters / 10 bar with stainless steel lid and connection. Suitable membrane according to DIN 4807, especially for drinking water. Working temperature: -10ºC to + 90ºC.
- Accessories included:
- Booster 1 / 3 / 5 HM...P: Valve, adjustable support, manometer and 5-way connector.
- Booster 10 HM...P: Valve, adjustable support, isolation ball valve to the tank and collector 2 "stainless steel AISI 304.
- Shucko plug in single phase versions, with circuit breaker protection box for the boosters 10HM...P.
It is possible to supply the pumps and all accessories in contact with water in stainless steel AISI 316. Consult our technical department for prices and delivery.