Centered threaded aspiration.
Monobloc pump with Lowara motor in conformity with the regulations EN. The series e-HM™ are modular pumps equipped with an innovative hydraulic design that guarantees a high efficiency.
Flows until 28 m³/h and pressures until 16bar (versions "S" or "N").
Sealing through mechanical seal and o'ring in the pump body.
The series e-HM™ are in two versions available:
- Compact: 1HM, 3HM and 5HM until 6 stages.
- Sleeve: 1HM, 3HM and 5HM from 7 stages. 10HM, 15HM and 22HM.
"Compact" models: the pump body is clamped directly on the bridle of the motor.
"Sleeve" models: With surrounding tube the lid of aspiration is clamped by some threaded ties fixed in the clamp of the engine.
The series e-HM™ are in three available formats of material available:
- HM...P: Pump body and diffusors of stainless steel AISI304 with impellers of Noryl to the models 1HM, 3HM, 5HM and 10HM until 6 stages.
- HM...S: Pump body, diffusors and impellers completely of stainless steel AISI 304. All models.
- HM...N: Pump body, diffusors and impellers completely of stainless steel AISI 316. All models.
The series e-HM™ can be installed in systems with variators of speed (energetic saving of the 43% annual).